Skip to main content

Student Involved Conferences

Dear Parents/Guardians,
            Student Involved Conferences are taking place this Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend as my daughter is having surgery on Thursday and I will be with her both days. I will have a sign up sheet by the gym for anyone who would like to schedule a meeting or phone call with me. Please add your name and contact information to the sheet and I will be in touch with you sometime the following Monday or Tuesday to schedule an appointment.
            Thank you for understanding. I look forward to meeting all of the Royal Oak families throughout the year.

                                                                                    Sincerely,
                                                                                    Ms. Helen Hennick
                                                                                    hdhennick@cbe.ab.ca


Comments