Skip to main content
Dear Parents and Students,

I am so excited to introduce myself to you as the new Physical Education teacher at Royal Oak School. I am very passionate about physical activity and sport and I can’t wait to meet all of you in the gym. We are going to get moving and have a ton of fun this year.

This summer I had an amazing time visiting family and friends in New Brunswick with my three children. We spent a lot of time at the beach exploring, camping and watching the Olympics. Some of my other favorite things to do in the summer include mountain biking, hiking, paddle boarding and running. I love being outside and being active with my kids.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you next week. Have a fantastic long weekend and we’ll see you on Tuesday!

Sincerely,
Ms. Hennick

Comments