Skip to main content
Hello Students and Parents!

I hope you have all had a super active and fun summer! I am very excited to be back at Royal Oak this year as your Physical Education teacher. I have lots of fun, new activities planned and I can’t wait to get you moving. One really cool addition to our school this year is colorful decals on our floors. These decals are part of a kit called ‘Don’t walk in the Hallways!’ We all know that healthy students are better prepared to learn, active bodies = active minds. These decals are being placed in high traffic hallways and students will be encouraged to hop, skip and jump from decal to decal. I am very excited to see how students (and staff J ) will use the decals to increase their physical activity and work important movement breaks into their learning day.

I look forward to seeing all of you next week and hearing about all of your summer adventures. Because I know that you are all excited to share your stories with me I would like to encourage you to bring in a picture of you with your family or friends being active. I will have a bulletin board ready to go to display your pictures. I can’t wait to see all of the really cool physical activities that Royal Oak students participated in this summer.

Enjoy the long weekend! Make sure you get outside and play!

Ms. Hennick

P.S. Please label the back of your picture with your First and Last name and your grade.


Comments