Skip to main content

September 1, 2017
Dear Parents and Students,

I am so excited for the new school year to begin. For those of you that I have not met yet, I am the Physical Education teacher at Royal Oak School. I am very passionate about physical activity and sport and I can’t wait to see all of you in the gym. We are going to get moving and have a massive amount of fun this year.
This summer was full of adventures with my friends and family. I had an amazing time travelling to New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island with my three children. We spent a lot of time at the beach exploring, camping and boating. Some of my other favorite things to do in the summer include mountain biking, hiking, paddle boarding and running. I love being outside and being active with my kids.
I am looking forward to meeting all of you next week. Have a fantastic long weekend and we’ll see you on Tuesday!
Sincerely, Ms. Hennick


Comments